Now Viewing:Washington, DC
You must be 21 to purchase alcohol. Purchaser's ID will be verified upon delivery or pick-up.
Craft Beer Cellar DC is Hiring!
We are on the hunt for a few amazing beer geeks to join our team. We are looking for people who love beer and have a passion for taking care of people. In addition to helping guide curious customers through beer profiles, flavors and aromas, our beer geeks are involved in all aspects of the store...taking deliveries, stocking, ringing sales, social media, etc.
- Love beer, people and life
- Ability to lift heavy boxes of beer and kegs
- “Better-than-general” knowledge about beer, with an appetite to learn more
- Must obtain at least entry level beer certification, within one month of hire
We are looking for both part-time and full-time employees.
- Part-time position requires a minimum of 18 hours a week, comprised of a mix of days, nights and weekends!
- Full-time position requires someone who can work at least 30 hours a week, comprised of a mix of days, nights and weekends!
Please send us your resume with a short story (.doc or .pdf format, please; 250 words or less, and don’t be shy about using your sense of humor!) indicating why you should be on Craft Beer Cellar DC’s team.
Selected candidates will then receive 10 rapid-response questions via e-mail. You will have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire and return your answers to us. Instructions for further steps will be included at that point.
Best of luck! CBC DC